Customer Support - Houston
Bud Griffin Customer Support – Houston, TX
Experience increased reliability and performance with industry-leading Bud Griffin Customer Support.
We understand the challenges of maintenance costs, unpredictable budgets, and downtime. Which is why we’re committed to serving our customers with on-demand critical support services from planning to execution.
Bud Griffin Customer Support is proud to offer After Hours Emergency Service Support through our “On-Call-Program” 24/7/365!
Critical Vertiv Liebert Air / UPS / Generator Support Solutions
Improve your system availability, discover gaps in your power and cooling equipment, and decrease energy costs with our professional assessment services. We’ll evaluate your current environment and create a comprehensive report to help you make informed decisions.
A scheduled maintenance program is critical for the dependability of the power system. We go far beyond changing the oil. We inspect and evaluate each component in the system and track the history of each generator we service whether it be on an emergency call or a scheduled maintenance. We can track trends and often notice and repair a failing component before it fails at a critical, usually very inopportune moment.
Emergency Service & Repair
Knowledgeable generator technicians trained in specific gen-set repair and broadly in electrical and mechanical theory that can be useful to any system. We correctly diagnose and repair the problem the first time, finding the root cause of the problem and addressing it. We carry a broad inventory on each service vehicle to minimize down time and parts runs.
Local Warehousing and Emergency On-Site Parts & Procurement
As your critical support partner, we carry various parts available for immediate pickup or shipping. Our inventory contains diverse offerings for our customers including thermal management products, racks and cabinets, UPSs, switch-gear, monitoring solutions, and more. While we carry ample inventory to support the manufacturers we represent, we can also order and procure parts and drop-ship as quickly as possible. And as your critical support and data center needs evolve over time, we promise to continue to expand and meet those needs.
Achieve maximum performance while lowering operational costs with our performance optimization solutions. Our team of professionals has a deep understanding of products, application issues, and system performance.
Whether you’re upgrading your facility or need to rent a temporary UPS, Bud Griffin – Customer Support has you covered.
Bud Griffin Agreement Holder Benefit
- Guaranteed two hour on-site response time for emergency service calls
- First priority response during natural disasters
- Free annual belt and filter change
- Discounted labor rates
- Discounted parts pricing
- Discounted equipment upgrade kits
To reach one of our Customer Support associates, please use the office contact information.
Bud Griffin Customer Service- Houston Office
- Greg Griffin – General Manager
- Chuck Haluska – BGCS Service Coordinator: Power / Generator Equipment
- Juana Rhoden – BGCS Service Coordinator
- Diana Harrell – BGCS Billing & Collections
- Anita Rodriguez – BGCS Billing & Collections
- Angelica Mira – BGCS Billing & Collections
- Armando Munoz – BGCS Parts Manager
- Armando Bernabe – Warehouse Manager
- Robert Alvarado – BGCS Service Technician
- Brian Creason – BGCS Service Manager
- Dave Harrell – BGCS Service Technician
- Cleo Lozano – BGCS Service Technician
- Bill McCambridge – BGCS Field Operations Supervisor
- Ariel Ramos – BGCS Service Technician
- David DiBello – BGCS Service Technician
- Julio Gonzalez – BGCS Service Technician
- Joel Michalak – BGCS Service Technician
- Rogelio Santos – BGCS Service Technician
- William Harrison – BGCS Service Technician