Arc Flash Studies
Arc Flash Studies
An up-to-date arc flash study helps mitigate hazards of injury and death by calculating the limited and restricted approach boundaries inside which workers must use appropriate personal protective equipment.
Ensuring safety and meeting regulatory requirements can be difficult to accomplish in-house without the assistance of resources familiar with industry standards and recommended practices. Vertiv’s NETA-certified technicians receive ongoing education and adhere to strict standards in safety and electrical testing knowledge when performing an arc flash study.
BEST SUITED FOR
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Power/Gas Transmission and Distribution
- Data collection includes critical equipment information that is necessary to perform accurate arc flash hazard analysis
- Arc flash calculations are performed with state-of-the-art software and in accordance with the standards of NFPA and IEEE
- Comprehensive reporting, including the results of the hazard analysis and expert recommendations, helps ensure compliance with OSHA and NFPA standards
- Improved regulatory compliance results from performing arc flash hazard analysis in accordance with industry guidelines
- Improved worker safety is achieved by identifying potential hazards and implementing recommendations to mitigate risk
- Greater productivity occurs by reducing business disruption and lost man hours that can result from arc flash incidents
- Enhanced system performance results from improved maintenance practices and preventing equipment damage
- Arc Flash Solutions Data Sheet (ERS)
- NFPA 70E Safety Bulletin (ERS)
- Electrical Safety Training Data Sheet (ERS)
- Why Test? Arc Flash Evaluations
- Arc Flash FAQ
- Arc Flash Hazard Checklist (ERS)
- Electrical Reliability Services Overview Brochure
Need Services or Parts?
Have An Emergency?
In case of an emergency call: