East Penn Deka Unigy Front Terminal HR Series
When Failure Is Not An Option
East Penn offers a complete line of batteries that are engineered and tested to deliver backup power specifically for critical UPS applications. We are an industry leader in premium AGM Valve-Regulated designs that meet your specific installation needs while delivering the lowest total cost of ownership.
The Deka High Rate series features absorbed valve-regulated, lead-acid battery technology designed for UPS standby power systems.
- 12-volt monobloc battery available in both top and front access designs
- Wide range of capacities with a range of 119 – 750 w.p.c. @ 15 minutes to 1.67 v.p.c.
- Exclusive IPF® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Advanced AGM technology for superior high rate, short term power
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are all 100% factory tested